Monitoring & observation is the key to realising regenarative agriculture & managing your transition. With accurate data & records, success can be measured and informed decisions be made.
We can deliver reports and interpretations.
Monitoring can be done as a one-off ‘health check’ or baseline for your farm, or can be set up as a long-term study of changes over time – tracking changes, succesess or failures.
Firstly, we will identify the essential aspects of your operation or land to monitor, and secondly prescribe the appropriate methods to observe and record these.
Using a combination of tools, including the Soilmentor app and lab testing, a report of the results and recommendations will be provided.
Recommendations will be given by Niels Corfield & Joel Williams.
We can also help you to set-up the appropriate soil and pasture monitoring system for your farm, either by training and equipping you with the tools to do it yourself.
What We Can Report On
- Farm Health Report (Score Card)
- Soil health
- Pasture health
- Soil/plant nutrient status
- Manure management
- Existing infrastructure
- Soil/Pasture Health Reports
- Aggregation, infiltration, bare soil etc.
- Management suggestions
- Soil & Plant Nutrient Status Reports
- Soil mineral, soil microbiology
- Leaf tissue, plant sap analysis
- Interpretations and advice by Joel Williams
- Farm Infrastructure Assessment
- Fencing, water, access & trees/hedges
- Suggestions for improvements
- Manure Management Report (short)
- Existing yard & bedding operations
- Composting & handling suggestions
- Composting & Manure Upcycling Plan
- Assessment above, plus
- Prescription for manure processing
Regenerative agriculture courses & webinars for teams or farming groups
Transition to regenerative agriculture
with expert support and advice
Sign up and keep up-to-date
Newsletters and occasional mail-outs of upcoming events, based on your interests.